I. Initial Data
STYLECNC laser machine
Working area: 500x300 mm
Laser tube: 40 watts
Program: RD system
II. Engraving Parameters
Run Laser engraving program and draw small square with sides 10x10 mm.
Set engraving parameters
Processing Mode: Scan
Power (%): 30-40 (For 40 watt laser)
Speed (mm/s): 300
Interval (mm): 0.4 (This interval allows you to distinguish between engraved lines)
Engrave the image.
Look at the square with a magnifying glass. If even and odd lines do not dance and lines are aligned horizontally - then everything is fine. Otherwise, go to next step fot settings.
III. System Setting
Open System Setting window: Config > System Setting > General Settings
Set Scanning (Reverse Interval) check box.
Add the following string values:
1. Speed (mm/s): 100 | Reverse Interval (mm): 0.10
2. Speed (mm/s): 200 | Reverse Interval (mm): 0.15
3. Speed (mm/s): 300 | Reverse Interval (mm): 0.19
4. Speed (mm/s): 400 | Reverse Interval (mm): 0.23
5. Speed (mm/s): 500 | Reverse Interval (mm): 0.25
6. Speed (mm/s): 600 | Reverse Interval (mm): 0.28
These values are valid for our particular machine instance. You may have other values.
If even lines (second line) are to the left of odd lines (first line), increase the value of Reverse Interval (Figure 1), otherwise reduce (Figure 2).
Adjust values for the Reverse Interval and engrave the square until the lines will align horizontally (Figure 3).
Do the same for all engraving speeds that you use.
V. Vector Logo
Look at the quality of engraving of the vector logo:
1. Without adjustment Reverse Interval
2. With the correct setting Reverse Interval and the value of Interval (mm): 0.1
3. For better engraving, set the value to Interval (mm): 0.05
VI: Perfect sample!!!
Thanks for your reading.
Jinan Style Machinery Co.,Ltd
Office: Yongda Buliding, Nanquanfu Street, Licheng District, Jinan, Shandong, China
Factory: Huashan Industrial Park, Licheng District, Jinan, Shandong, China